Sunday, June 17th is Father’s Day and the English Fellowship is joining the Lao Fellowship at Lake View Park in Middleton. (Directions below) We will be at the largest pavilion. There will be fun at the park, which has a splash park for the kids, games, food and a time to meet together for worship. The park is rented from 9am into the evening. Bring food to share, water, and a chair if you like.
Worship time will be around 10:30am. Join us!
- Lake View Park – 6300 Mendota, Middleton, WI.
- Directions are here – MAP FATHERS DAY
Summer starts officially on June 10! This means that June 3 will be the last day for:
- Sunday School
- Children’s Church
- Sunday Evening Study
Father’s Day – June 17
We will join with the Lao Fellowship for a time of worship and fun at Lake View Park in Middleton. Bring food to share, dress for a picnic! Worship around 10:30 (informally timed). Site reserved from 9am.
We have Air Conditioning!
This week there is a varied schedule.
8:45 am Greater Madison Chinese EFC – at Bethany Church
10:00 am Lao Fellowship is joining two other Lao congregations for a picnic at Lakeview Park – East Shelter; 6300 Mendota Avenue, Middleton, WI
10:30 am Bethany English Fellowship is having Church in the Park at Fireman’s Park in Monona, WI, just off of Winnequah Rd and Progressive Lane. (we have the park from 9am into the afternoon. (Bring a dish to pass and a beverage) – Click for MAP
2:00 Iglesia Nueva Vida will have a service of worship and Baptism in Lake Mills, WI.
Sunday has a different Schedule
- the Lao Fellowship will meet at Lakeview Community Park in Middleton for Worship and a Picnic for Father’s day. Anyone is welcome to join them. Map
- Iglesia Nueva Vida (New Life Church) will be having their service in Lake Mills in order to have a service of water Baptism. Map
- Scot Sterner will speak at Greater Madison Chinese EFC at 8:45. Scott is the director for church multiplication for the Forest Lakes District.
- Scott will also share a report at Bethany English at 10:30 am. The Favorite Verse is Psalm 139:17