It is important to be part of a small group experience as well as the regular worship service. The reason is that we are best able to grow in a community of people we know and who know us. Bethany does not have a one-size-fits-all philosophy of small groups.
Here is what is currently going on. Contact the office for details – 244-3656
ADULT CLASSES on Sundays at 9am (coffee) and 9:15 (discussion)
- Pastor’s Class in Rom chapel – this class is usually a discussion of the Sermon Series or a short topic.
- Lao Bible Class in Fellowship Hall – this class is led by a rotation of leaders in Lao language.
SUNDAY EVENING STUDY at 6pm
- This is a Bible study and prayer time in Rom chapel (downstairs), led by Pastor Dave.
WOMEN’S GROUPS – there are two ongoing
- Women’s Morning Bible Study – this study meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 9:30am in homes.
- Women’s Evening Bible Study – this study meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 5:45 TO 7:30pm in the leader’s home on the North Side of Madison.
- Men’s Prayer and Breakfast – 8:00am prayer in the Pastor’s study followed by breakfast at a local diner.
- The Seniors is a lunch meeting with a devotion or a speaker on the 3rd Friday of each month.
- White Cross is a mission support group that meets on the 2nd Saturday in the Fellowship Hall at 1:00pm. Much of the work is in support of Tandala Hospital in the Republic of the Congo and involves making items useful to their ministry.