Worship with us every Sunday
- Chinese Fellowship 8:45am
- English and Lao Fellowships 10:30am
- Iglesia Nueva Vida (Spanish) 2:00pm
2nd Generation will change it’s meeting time to the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Praise and Pies Thanksgiving Eve celebration will be on November 27th at 6:30pm. Bring your singing voice and a pie of your choice to share.
We are delighted to host ministry in four languages.
Here is the Sunday Schedule of services.
8:45am Chinese Worship with Greater Madison Chinese EFC
9:00am Classes for Kids and Adults
10:30am English Worship in Sanctuary
10:30am Lao Worship in Chapel
2:00pm Spanish Worship with Nueva Vida
6:00pm English Worship
Sunday, June 17th is Father’s Day and the English Fellowship is joining the Lao Fellowship at Lake View Park in Middleton. (Directions below) We will be at the largest pavilion. There will be fun at the park, which has a splash park for the kids, games, food and a time to meet together for worship. The park is rented from 9am into the evening. Bring food to share, water, and a chair if you like.
Worship time will be around 10:30am. Join us!
- Lake View Park – 6300 Mendota, Middleton, WI.
- Directions are here – MAP FATHERS DAY
You can get the January 2017 Friends of Bethany newsletter here – fob-jan-17
Below are pictures from the day:
8:45 am Greater Madison Chinese EFC
10:30am UNITY SERVICE
- Four Fellowships: Chinese, English, Lao, Spanish
Noon: Potluck Lunch
This is the 4th Sunday in Advent
- 8:45 am Greater Madison Chinese EFC
- 9:00 am Classes for all ages
- 10:30 am English Worship in Sanctuary
- 10:30 am Lao Worship in Chapel
- 2:00 pm Iglesia Nueva Vida
“And he shall be called….Prince of Peace.”
Last Sunday we talked about “Children are Welcome”, this Sunday we will talk about “Lost Sheep.”
Sunday School and Children’s Church are not meeting until September, but we do have nursery care.
We will begin providing children with their own fun and factual Kid’s Bulletins this Sunday.