- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.
As of Friday, March 13, we remain open for services. But watch here, our Facebook page or contact the office if you have questions. We are following the recommendation of the Madison and Dane County department of health – www.publichealthmdc.com
Continuing the series on the Kingdom of God. Note that Daniel Aguilar, pastor at Nueva Vida, will speak on March 22.
Spring is here! Come out of your den and join us!
The Kingdom of God is a new sermons series that will be presented both at Bethany and at Nueva Vida from February through March
The Annual Members Meeting was rescheduled to February 2 right after the morning Worship Service.
2nd Generation meets on Wednesdays, February 5 and 19 this month. This is for all who want to meet together for worship and study from our four language ministries.
The target age is High School through young adults.
January started with a Unity Service combining our four fellowships on January 5.
Programs Resume after the holiday season:
- Sunday School for Kids and Adults at 9am Sundays
- Children’s Church during 10:30am worship time
- AWANA on Wednesday Evenings at 6:30pm
- 2nd Generation on Wednesday Jan 8 and 22 at 6:30pm
- Men’s Prayer group and Sunday Evening payer are in recess until February.
Annual Member Meeting is January 26 after the morning service.
2nd Generation starts this month.
1st and 3rd Fridays @ 6:30pm
Worship, Discussion, fellowship
a ministry in English for the 2nd Generation of all four Fellowships at Bethany Ministry Center (plus Friends).
Age: High School (Junior and Senior) and Young Adult
Preaching Romans 12-16 from September to Thanksgiving.