- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.
As of Friday, March 13, we remain open for services. But watch here, our Facebook page or contact the office if you have questions. We are following the recommendation of the Madison and Dane County department of health – www.publichealthmdc.com
Summer starts officially on June 10! This means that June 3 will be the last day for:
- Sunday School
- Children’s Church
- Sunday Evening Study
Father’s Day – June 17
We will join with the Lao Fellowship for a time of worship and fun at Lake View Park in Middleton. Bring food to share, dress for a picnic! Worship around 10:30 (informally timed). Site reserved from 9am.
We have Air Conditioning!
Sunday, May 6 – our monthly Unity Service with English and Lao Fellowships.
Mothers Day, May 13 – there will be a potluck after church to honor Jack and Sharon Smith for their 60th Anniversary. All are invited.
Seasoned with Grace – a Sermon series between Mother’s Day and Father’s day.
Baby Bottle Campaign – every year we join this effort to support Care Net and their ministry to support women and children. Pick up a baby bottle, fill it with coins or cash and return it by Father’s Day.
Hawaiian Shirt Sunday, May 27 – to celebrate the Summer, don’t even think of wearing a neck tie!
April Snow Storms being at an end, we resume our schedule this week.
8:45am Chinese Worship
9:00am Classes for all Ages
10:30am Lao Fellowship in Chapel
10:30am English Worship
- “The Church”
2:00pm Spanish Worship
6:00pm Evening Prayer and Study in Chapel
Wednesday, April 25 is the AWANA Awards Banquet at 6:30pm
Saturday, April 28 is a work day, inside and outside – 8am to Noon
There is the Schedule for Easter Sunday
8:00 am Potluck Breakfast in Fellowship Hall
8:45 am Greater Madison Chinese EFC
9:00 am Classes
10:30 am Combined Lao and English Easter Service
Noon: Lao Fellowship Potluck Lunch
2:00 pm Iglesia Nueva Vida
Adjust your clock on March 11
The Sermon Series on the Apostles Creed continues
Good Friday Service, March 30 @ 6:30pm