Bethany English Fellowship is reopening this Sunday, May 31.
We will open the door at 10:30am, so do not come early.
Check the Facebook video “Stone Soup” for what you can share.
Pastor Dave will start a new sermon series entitled “On the Other Side”
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing
- Wear a face-mask to and from church, if possible
- Do not arrive before 10:30 am
* Join us on Facebook Live on Sunday, March 22 and 29
Here is the update for Sunday March 15 and the following few weeks.
- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.
Pastor Dave for the Leadership Board
We are delighted to host ministry in four languages.
Here is the Sunday Schedule of services.
8:45am Chinese Worship with Greater Madison Chinese EFC
9:00am Classes for Kids and Adults
10:30am English Worship in Sanctuary
10:30am Lao Worship in Chapel
2:00pm Spanish Worship with Nueva Vida
6:00pm English Worship
Sunday, June 17th is Father’s Day and the English Fellowship is joining the Lao Fellowship at Lake View Park in Middleton. (Directions below) We will be at the largest pavilion. There will be fun at the park, which has a splash park for the kids, games, food and a time to meet together for worship. The park is rented from 9am into the evening. Bring food to share, water, and a chair if you like.
Worship time will be around 10:30am. Join us!
- Lake View Park – 6300 Mendota, Middleton, WI.
- Directions are here – MAP FATHERS DAY
A New Sermon Series begins this month and continues into May. This is based on the Apostles Creed, a summary statement of Christian believe that developed in the 2nd Century. It is widely accepted by Christians as a true summary of the Scriptures. This will help us use the Creed as a summary to remind ourselves what we believe. It is a kind of Elevator Speech which briefly answers the question for non believers of what we are about.
Be Weather Aware – we will contact the prayer chain, and post on Facebook and this website if we cancel services for the weather. We make the decision on the best information we have. Always make your own choice to remains safe.
8:45 am Worship with Greater Madison Chinese EFC (Upstairs)
9:00am Classes for all ages
10:30am Lao Worship in Chapel
10:30am Englsih Worship in Sanctuary
2:00pm Iglesia Nueva Vida (Spanish)
6:00pm Evening Study and Prayer in Chapel
8:45 am Greater Madison Chinese EFC (Sanctuary)
9:00 am Classes for All Ages
10:30am Lao Evangelical Ministry (Chapel)
10:30am English Worship (Sanctuary)
- Genesis 16- “A Bad Idea”
2:00pm Iglesia Nueva Vida (Sanctuary)
6:00pm Study and Prayer (Chapel)