Bethany English Fellowship is reopening this Sunday, May 31.
We will open the door at 10:30am, so do not come early.
Check the Facebook video “Stone Soup” for what you can share.
Pastor Dave will start a new sermon series entitled “On the Other Side”
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing
- Wear a face-mask to and from church, if possible
- Do not arrive before 10:30 am
* Join us on Facebook Live on Sunday, March 22 and 29
Here is the update for Sunday March 15 and the following few weeks.
- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.
Pastor Dave for the Leadership Board
As of Friday, March 13, we remain open for services. But watch here, our Facebook page or contact the office if you have questions. We are following the recommendation of the Madison and Dane County department of health – www.publichealthmdc.com
We use this logo for the theme of the tree planted by the streams of water from Psalm 1
And the phrase “rooted and grounded in love” is from the New Testament. This is a goal, to be well founded in the love of God and in the love of others.
We are delighted to host ministry in four languages.
Here is the Sunday Schedule of services.
8:45am Chinese Worship with Greater Madison Chinese EFC
9:00am Classes for Kids and Adults
10:30am English Worship in Sanctuary
10:30am Lao Worship in Chapel
2:00pm Spanish Worship with Nueva Vida
6:00pm English Worship
The Gospel can be summarized in punctuation marks. (?.!:&””) June 24 to August 26
Pastor Dave is on Vacation the last three weeks of July. We will hear from Jerome Ehrhardt of EFCA Reach Global, and Matt Buren, cement pouring Pastoral student.
Sunday, June 17th is Father’s Day and the English Fellowship is joining the Lao Fellowship at Lake View Park in Middleton. (Directions below) We will be at the largest pavilion. There will be fun at the park, which has a splash park for the kids, games, food and a time to meet together for worship. The park is rented from 9am into the evening. Bring food to share, water, and a chair if you like.
Worship time will be around 10:30am. Join us!
- Lake View Park – 6300 Mendota, Middleton, WI.
- Directions are here – MAP FATHERS DAY
Summer starts officially on June 10! This means that June 3 will be the last day for:
- Sunday School
- Children’s Church
- Sunday Evening Study
Father’s Day – June 17
We will join with the Lao Fellowship for a time of worship and fun at Lake View Park in Middleton. Bring food to share, dress for a picnic! Worship around 10:30 (informally timed). Site reserved from 9am.
We have Air Conditioning!
April Snow Storms being at an end, we resume our schedule this week.
8:45am Chinese Worship
9:00am Classes for all Ages
10:30am Lao Fellowship in Chapel
10:30am English Worship
2:00pm Spanish Worship
6:00pm Evening Prayer and Study in Chapel
Wednesday, April 25 is the AWANA Awards Banquet at 6:30pm
Saturday, April 28 is a work day, inside and outside – 8am to Noon