Bethany is a church that has ministered on the near east side of Madison since 1906. Our ministry was started among Norwegian settlers but soon translated into serving the whole community. We currently minister in English and Lao, and we have a church plant that ministers in Mandarin (Chinese).
We are a member church of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
Our Sunday Mornings look like this
- Worship 10:30 am – English in Sanctuary; Lao in Chapel
- 1st Sunday of the month is a Unity Communion Service (English and Lao)
- Classes from Nursery through Adult at 9:00 am
- Children’s Church (5 years to 5th Grade) leaves from the Worship Service
- Chinese Service at 8:45 am