Snow Alert for Sunday, December 11

There will be ongoing Snow from Saturday evening until Monday

We will make a decision on Saturday evening on services, abut as of Saturday noon, we are still planning to be open.

Check Facebook and local media for notes of cancellation.  You will get a call from teh prayer chain if we do cancel

Make your own decision if we are open, if you feel unsafe on the road, stay at home with our blessing.

Sunday Evening Study (6:00pm) is cancelled.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s