We have moved to a new website featuring all the ministries at Bethany Ministry Center
Sunday Services continue
10:30am Doors open
10:45am Worship Service
- FREED, BE FREE! is the title of the sermon series on Galatians.
We continue to abide by Madison Dane County Public Health guidelines
- Keep 6 feet of distance from those not in your household
- Wear a Facemaak
- Wash your Hands
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms or have been exposed to someone with Covid.
- 8:30 – 10:00- Worship in Mandarin withGreater Madison Chinese EFC
- 10:30am – English Worship (joined by Lao Fellowship)
- 2:00pm – Worship in Spanish with Nueva Vida
Palm Sunday, March 28 – Worship @ 10:45am
Good Friday, April 2 – Serivce @ 3:00pm
Easter Sunday, April 4 – Worship @ 10:45am
We continue our Covid-19 Schedule:
Sunday Worship – 10:45am – please wear a mask, keep 6 feet apart from those not in your household.
New Sermon Series for January and February
There are exercises we can do for our Spiritual Health and Growth, similar to the exercises we do for our bodies. We will explore these ideas: Meditation, Prayer, Study, Solitude, Confession, Service and Guidance.
Due to snow conditions, we will not have In-Person worship this Sunday.
We will stream the service on our Facebook page at 11:30 or so.
The Membership Meeting will be moved to February 7.
Here is what is happening in person:
- 8:30 am – Greater Madison Chinese (in person and on YouTube)
- 10:30am – English Worship (in person and Facebook Live)
- 10:30am – Lao Fellowship on Facebook Messenger
- 2:00pm – Iglesia Nueva Vida (New Life Church)
Other Meetings are mostly on line. Contact the church office for more information.
Bethany English Fellowship is reopening this Sunday, May 31.
We will open the door at 10:30am, so do not come early.
Check the Facebook video “Stone Soup” for what you can share.
Pastor Dave will start a new sermon series entitled “On the Other Side”
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing
- Wear a face-mask to and from church, if possible
- Do not arrive before 10:30 am
Hi, for as long as the Wisconsin and Dane County Departments of health issue the order, we will not have any services at the church. However you can keep up in these ways:
Worship: We are broadcasting live Worship services at 10:30 am on Sundays at our Facebook Page
Psalm a Day: Pastor Dave is also broadcasting a Psalm a Day on Monday through Saturday at noon, also on Facebook.
Email: Pastor Dave is also sending a weekly email to all those whose email address we have. If you want to get these, call, email or text Pastor Dave or the Church.
* Join us on Facebook Live on Sunday, March 22 and 29
- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.