Here is what is happening in person:
- 8:30 am – Greater Madison Chinese (in person and on YouTube)
- 10:30am – English Worship (in person and Facebook Live)
- 10:30am – Lao Fellowship on Facebook Messenger
- 2:00pm – Iglesia Nueva Vida (New Life Church)
Other Meetings are mostly on line. Contact the church office for more information.
Bethany English Fellowship is reopening this Sunday, May 31.
We will open the door at 10:30am, so do not come early.
Check the Facebook video “Stone Soup” for what you can share.
Pastor Dave will start a new sermon series entitled “On the Other Side”
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing
- Wear a face-mask to and from church, if possible
- Do not arrive before 10:30 am
Hi, for as long as the Wisconsin and Dane County Departments of health issue the order, we will not have any services at the church. However you can keep up in these ways:
Worship: We are broadcasting live Worship services at 10:30 am on Sundays at our Facebook Page
Psalm a Day: Pastor Dave is also broadcasting a Psalm a Day on Monday through Saturday at noon, also on Facebook.
Facebook Link – https://www.facebook.com/Bethany-Evangelical-Free-Church-156369536701/
Email: Pastor Dave is also sending a weekly email to all those whose email address we have. If you want to get these, call, email or text Pastor Dave or the Church.
* Join us on Facebook Live on Sunday, March 22 and 29
Here is the update for Sunday March 15 and the following few weeks.
- Bethany English will meet today, March 15. However, if you are in one of the risk categories (older, showing symptoms or recent travel to states or countries effected by coronavirus) please stay home
- We will practice social distancing: no food, no coffee, no hugging and handshaking. We will put the offering plate in the rear so we do not pass the virus with the plate.
- Midweek meetings will be cancelled for March. So that includes Seniors, White Cross, etc
- AWANA is cancelled at least until April 8. This follows after Wisconsin closing schools. We will re-evaluate before April 8 to see about the rest of the schedule. If students have books or verses to complete, we can try to work with them over the phone.
- Nueva Vida is meeting online.
- Lao Fellowship is meeting on line – (contact Sol or Patty)
- GMCEFC – The Chinese fellowship is meeting today
- We will activate the prayer chain, and post on FACEBOOK and the WEBSITE for communications.
- Remember that you can call to check in on your friends and to see if everyone is OK.
- The Memorial Service for Gale Ewald will be on Thursday at 1pm, but no luncheon will be provided.
Pastor Dave for the Leadership Board
As of Friday, March 13, we remain open for services. But watch here, our Facebook page or contact the office if you have questions. We are following the recommendation of the Madison and Dane County department of health – www.publichealthmdc.com
Continuing the series on the Kingdom of God. Note that Daniel Aguilar, pastor at Nueva Vida, will speak on March 22.
Spring is here! Come out of your den and join us!
The Kingdom of God is a new sermons series that will be presented both at Bethany and at Nueva Vida from February through March
The Annual Members Meeting was rescheduled to February 2 right after the morning Worship Service.
2nd Generation meets on Wednesdays, February 5 and 19 this month. This is for all who want to meet together for worship and study from our four language ministries.
The target age is High School through young adults.
January started with a Unity Service combining our four fellowships on January 5.
Programs Resume after the holiday season:
- Sunday School for Kids and Adults at 9am Sundays
- Children’s Church during 10:30am worship time
- AWANA on Wednesday Evenings at 6:30pm
- 2nd Generation on Wednesday Jan 8 and 22 at 6:30pm
- Men’s Prayer group and Sunday Evening payer are in recess until February.
Annual Member Meeting is January 26 after the morning service.
Worship with us every Sunday
- Chinese Fellowship 8:45am
- English and Lao Fellowships 10:30am
- Iglesia Nueva Vida (Spanish) 2:00pm
2nd Generation will change it’s meeting time to the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Praise and Pies Thanksgiving Eve celebration will be on November 27th at 6:30pm. Bring your singing voice and a pie of your choice to share.